Fine Food Australia – Sydney 2013
Fine Food Australia, Australia’s largest hospitality and foodservice industry trade show, will return in September.
The event has been staged annually since 1984, and it typically features more than 1,000 exhibitors from Australia and around the world.
The event attracts over 24,000 buyers per year from all aspects of the foodservice and hospitality industries – from restaurants, cafes and takeaways, to food franchises, hotels, supermarkets, contract caterers and more.
To ensure visitors can navigate their way around the exhibition with ease, it will be divided into a number of product zones including:
- Bakery World – A full range of equipment, ingredients and finished products
- Dairy World – Dairy products including milk, cheese, dips and drinks
- Drinks World – A full range of hot and cold beverages
- Meat & Seafood World – Fresh & processed products for the chef & supermarket
- Packaging World – Cutting-edge ideas & packaging solutions for the foodservice industry
- General Food – From gourmet and international food, confectionery, to organic, and gluten-free products
- Confectionery World – Confectionery and snacks for the retail and foodservice markets
- Catering Equipment – The latest in equipment for the foodservice industry
- Hospitality Equipment – Hospitality equipment, furniture, interiors, guest amenities, POS systems and more
- Retail Equipment – Cash systems, POS systems, scanners, software and more
- Taste of Australia – Home-grown food for retail and foodservice markets
- Natural Products – A hot new section for natural and organic products
- Gluten Free – The latest in gluten free products
- Flavours of the World – International food for retail and foodservice markets
- Gourmet Food – A zone dedicated to high-end gourmet products
The event will also provide visitors with the opportunity to engage in a number of informative seminars, workshops as well as cooking demonstrations and a range of competitions led by renowned industry professionals.
Monday 9 September 10am – 8pm
Tuesday 10 September 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 11 September 10am – 5pm
Thursday 12 September 10am – 5pm