5 Top Marketing Tips for the Festive Season
There is always plenty of competition for Chrismas bookings, and the holiday period is the perfect opportunity for venues to attract new customers, as well as encourage past customers to re-visit. To help boost your bookings this holiday seson, here are 5 top marketing tips to get into the festive season.
- Get into the Christmas spirit – there is not better time of year to have some fun with your decor. Put on some festive music, decorate a Christmas tree, hang some lights, add festive accents to your tables, or have your staff wear Santa hats for the month of December. These are simple, yet effective ways to entice your customers through your doors and ensures their experience with you is more enjoyable and memorable.
- Promote your Christmas specials and packages – Update your social media profiles with Christmas and New Years’ themed posts. Send out Christmas themed electronic direct marketing material and flyers to boost your venue for the holiday season and leverage potential Christmas and New Years’ party bookings.
- Gift Vouchers – Customers who love your food will love the idea of treating someone special with a dining experience at your venue. Ensure that people know that gift vouchers are available by promoting your gift vouchers through your website and social media.
- Corporate Packages – December is the perfect time to attract bookings through your local businesses. Create a special corporate package or offer and send out pamphlets or Christmas cards to local businesses to let them know about it.
- Beat the post-holiday blues – The festive season is often an expensive time of year, resulting in a slump in business in the following months; however the holiday rush doesn’t need to end with the holiday season. Extend and generate bookings throughout the slower weeks by offering Christmas and New Years’ diners a special gift voucher that is redeemable only during January.