At MOCO Food Services, our approach to credits and returns has remained simple and aimed at unquestionable customer satisfaction. We ask, as part of our cooperative commitment and dedication to improving consumer food safety, that our customers work with MOCO Food Services to comply with the revisions that have been made to this Customer Request for Credit and Returns Policy. MOCO Food Services will continue to return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.
OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY DOES FIVE THINGS:
- Ensures product consistency and quality
- Reduces product loss
- Speeds processing and ensures accuracy of all requests for credit
- Ensures that products are handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Controls product returns so that any unfit product is channelled correctly
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Your MOCO Food Services Delivery Person will gladly help you verify that the items delivered agree with your invoice
- Should you choose to return any product, your MOCO Food Services Delivery Person is empowered to issue a credit request
- If a product is short on delivery, your MOCO Food Services Delivery Person will make an adjustment on the invoice
- If a product is damaged, your MOCO Food Services Delivery Person will make an adjustment on your invoice
- Once you are satisfied with your order, your MOCO Food Services Delivery person will ask you to pay/sign the invoice / POD sign on glass
YOUR SIGNATURE DENOTES:
That you are satisfied with the delivery, minus any items you have chosen to return.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
An item may be returned after time of delivery only if it meets the following important food safety guidelines. All returns and credit requests must be made within these time frames:
Fresh Produce & Perishables: Within 24 hours
Non–Stock Order items: Within 24 hours
Frozen items: Within 24 hours
Dry Goods: Within 48 hours
All other items: Within 48 hours
Chilled items being returned must be stored at between < 5º C and frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18ºC or below.
Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in a saleable condition which includes original packaging, free of markings or damage, and within 24 hours.
PRODUCE AND PERISHABLES:
Please inspect all ready–to–eat produce, dairy, fresh meat, seafood and poultry products thoroughly at time of delivery. Due to product integrity and food safety concerns resulting from excessive handling, temperature control fluctuations, and other chain–of–product control quality issues, produce, dairy, fresh meat and poultry products are not returnable except at time of delivery.
Treat chemical returns with extra attention. A MOCO Food Services Delivery Person must inspect all chemical products for damage and/or leakage before a pickup and return can be processed.
NON-STOCK ORDER ITEMS
Non–stock order items have been purchased especially for you. Because they can’t be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of questionable quality at time of delivery.
To return non–stock items after delivery due to damage or quality issues, you’ll need authorisation after an inspection by a designated MOCO Food Services representative.
Incorrect product or quantity ordered on-line at our option will be either exchanged or provide you with a credit on your account limited to the value of the purchase price, which you can use in any future purchase from MOCO Food Services within 6 months from the date of issue.
At MOCO Food Services, we’re dedicated to providing the finest and safest products available, and the peace of mind and service you expect and depend upon.